£30K - £35K
A rapidly growing, currently a team of 15, an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency. They absolutely love what they do, I’ve seen them in action. They certainly have fun while we’re doing it! Passionate about the success of their clients’ digital campaigns, happy to go that
extra mile. They work with clients big and small in a variety of industries.
To be universally recognised as industry experts and innovators. Successfully delivering online visibility for ambitious businesses by providing opportunities to engage and persuade their target audience. Delivering this through having the happiest, engaged and motivated employees.
What’s the Job?
PPC Strategist you will:
As a PPC and Paid Ads Strategist you’ll work closely with their clients to understand their needs. You’ll work across the paid platforms: Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook/Insta ads. Any experience of other platforms is beneficial. You’ll have a passion for strong paid campaigns and an understanding of what generates success for our clients.
On a day-to-day basis you will be:
· Developing campaign strategy
· A/B testing of campaigns
· Managing ongoing campaigns and ensuring a strong return on investment
· Reporting to clients to demonstrate success
· Supporting the wider digital marketing team in line with growth plans
· Ensuring marketing strategies are aligned with company branding and strategy
· Forging and managing senior stakeholder relationships
· Understanding all aspects of their clients’ paid campaigns to ensure they fit in with other activity online and offline;
· Working closely with the Account Manager to understand the client’s needs and planning their activity in line with these;
· Secure sign-off of all ads, keywords, landing pages and other marketing pieces from the client/account manager;
· Manage client budget (ad spend and hours spent);
· Creating engaging adverts and landing pages; testing and tweaking these for maximise effectiveness;
· Track results and metrics for monthly reporting;
· Manage clients’ day to day needs, including strategic planning and execution of activities, client liaison, meetings, calls and emails
· Liaise with the team re tasks, allocation of work and deadlines.
· Work with the other members of the SEO team, as well as using the data available, to plan out activities for clients
· Preparing monthly reports for clients, including interpretation of reports and recommendations
· Google Analytics analysis
· Implementation of Google Tag Manager
· Managing monthly hours effectively so that clients get the biggest impact from their investment
· Carrying out other tasks and responsibilities that your manager asks you to from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
· At least four years’ experience in a similar role managing Google Ad campaigns, and 2 years’ experience managing paid social.
· You have experience of Google Analytics
· You’re a native-like English speaker with impeccable spelling, grammar and English Language skills;
· You’re an experienced marketer who can write clear and accurate content;
· You’re professional;
· You have an eye for detail;
· You’re adaptable, a self-starter and have a can-do, hands-on approach.
· Strong organizational skills
· Experience of using the main CMS platforms (WordPress)
· Technically literate of main computer packages/image editing
· You have experience of Google Tag manager
· Experience managing TikTok and Snapchat
Do You Fit the Bill?
They are not your average marketing agency, so this isn’t your average marketing position.
You’ll have a strong background in Digital Marketing and Social Media and be looking to
develop further digitally. You’ll therefore need to have a passion for all things digital and
be keen to expand your knowledge and skills.
They are a busy agency, so you’ll be ready to muck-in with the rest of the team to get things done, but also be willing to down-tools from time to time to join us for a Bake-off, game of darts or a ping-pong competition too!
Let’s do this!
If you like the idea of working as part of our fun, team environment, then please get in touch with me today.