DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Our client is a fast-growing global company with an award-winning
solution for documentation and communication in the construction and
real estate industry.
They have customers from 43 countries worldwide and every single
month thousands of new companies register to use their technology.
We are carrying out this search for a Digital Marketing Manager who
has experience in online campaign management, content management
and lead generation. In this role you will manage all online marketing
related topics for our UK subsidiary in London, but you will be located
in our headquarter in Vienna.
• Planning, implementation and development of online lead generation channels targeting the UK (SEA, Paid Social, Affiliate, …)
• Identification and implementation of potential new channels targeting the UK
• Setting up a country-specific SEO strategy and ensuring execution by the content marketing team
• Tracking, analysis and reporting of the results according to the company guidelines as well as suggesting appropriate measures
• Close cooperation with the Conversion Rate Optimization and Marketing Automation teams
• Education with a focus on marketing
• At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar position
• Relevant experience in online/performance marketing and SEO
• Sound knowledge of the common tools (Sistrix, SEOlizer, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, etc.)
• Passion for effective copywriting and high-quality standards
• Independent, precise and strongly data driven way of working
• Strong communication and team skills
• Native English speaker, German is a plus
• Experience in promoting SaaS products is a plus
• Room for personal and professional development
• Versatile work environment
• Participating in a company with a high growth potential, international customers and investors
• Headquarter in the centre of Vienna
• A motivated and dynamic team who shares the same vision
• Attractive base salary + performance-based bonus
• Additional benefits like company events, free snacks & drinks
This includes: full health insurance, occupational accident insurance, public pension scheme and public unemployment insurance.
After reading the above job description recognising you have the skills & experiences as well as interest, please get in touch with Ian or a member of our team and we can start the process. Alternatively, apply below and we will get back in touch with you!