SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Rural Hertfordshire – M25
£30k – £35k per annum
Hours: Full-time, 9.00am-5.30pm (37.5 per week), Monday-Friday
Holiday: 23 days per year including festive period and public holidays
rising to a maximum of 28 days, plus bank holidays
Benefits: Pension, training (both external and internal),
Friday Team lunches
A rapidly growing, currently a team of 14, an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency. They absolutely love what they do, I've seen then in action. They certainly have fun while we’re doing it! Passionate about the success of their clients’ digital campaigns, happy to go that extra mile. They work with clients big and small in a variety of industries.
To be universally recognised as industry experts and innovators. Successfully delivering online visibility for ambitious businesses by providing opportunities to engage and persuade their target audience.
Delivering this through having the happiest, engaged and motivated employees.
What’s the Job?
Social Media Manager or Strategist you will:
Have experience of creating successful strategic plans and creative content campaigns on social media. This covers all primary social organic and paid platforms including but not exclusively:
• Have good knowledge of using propagating software such as Hootsuite and/or later.com
You will have the skills to:
• Create and deliver innovative social strategies.
• Creative content creation, in the form of engaging copy and images – perfect grammar and spelling is a must.
• Manage various clients’ social media accounts.
• You’ll work closely with them to understand their needs.
• Working as part of a wider team, delivering social media as part of a larger client project.
• Attending potential client business development meetings and presenting a social media proposal in conjunction with the sales team.
• Working with and managing social content
• Must have a minimum of 2 years’ specific experience within social media, working across multiple channels. You will need to demonstrate success with a portfolio of work.
They are a growing company and, if you’re ambitious, want to keep learning and are looking to make your mark in a fast-moving small business, they’d love you to grow with them. They can offer you excellent opportunities to progress and a flexible, sociable working environment.
Do You Fit the Bill?
They are not your average marketing agency, so this isn’t your average marketing position. You’ll have a strong background in Digital Marketing and Social Media and be looking to develop further digitally. You’ll therefore need to have a passion for all things digital and be keen to expand your knowledge and skills.
They are a busy agency, so you’ll be ready to muck-in with the rest of the team to get things done, but also be willing to down-tools from time to time to join us for a Bake-off, game of darts or a ping-pong competition too!
Let’s do this!
If you like the idea of working as part of our fun, team environment, then please get in touch with me today.