Type of Job
11 November 2021, 18:30:00
About the job
The SEO executive will support maintain and grow the SEO performance across several online
brands one brad is number 1 in the market, another brand is a growing challenger brand all
associated and under one roof.
Whilst you will be responsible for and assigned to a few online brands in a Vertical, you will also
work alongside SEO team members from other verticals in money and insurance.
This is a fantastic opportunity that would suit someone who wants to drive their career forward and
I absolutely guarantee you that their team is at the centre of their continued success. They work hard
to get the right people onboard and have created an exceptional culture in which you can flourish.
They celebrate fresh ideas, enthusiasm, and motivation and seek staff who will bring that dynamic
They compete in some of the most competitive verticals in both SEO and price comparison, which
means for a motivated and hardworking candidate they offer hands on experience with the
strategies and tactics that move the needle.
Whilst they do work with agencies, their strategic approach is very much their secret sauce, so the
the successful candidate will gain hands-on experience learning how a market leading site operates and
The strategy team works closely with their technical SEO team and both PR and brand marketing
teams, to create holistic strategies - providing an exciting opportunity to learn how dedicated teams
which are run by experts operate.
The Candidate, you will be a people person, have energy and tenacity, and a real aptitude and
desire to work cross functionally in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
You will be an articulate, passionate, and driven individual with an eye for detail and a passion for
delivery and progress.
You will be keen to learn and ask questions and will similarly go the extra mile to support wider
teammates with SEO questions and tasks where necessary.
Your thirst for learning will drive you to learn about SEO outside of the normal working rhythm by
reading blogs, books and attending SEO events.
• Driving vertical performance against company annual budget
• Maintaining and distributing reporting for SEO health, covering but not limited to visibility, traffic and sales data, as well as performance against budget.
• Researching and sharing issues with performance, providing recommendations for how to solve what’s happened and working within the business to rectify what is wrong.
• On-going maintenance of onpage and technical SEO, using tools such as DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, Sitebulb and others to find and resolve issues as and when they occur
• Using keyword research and competitor analysis tools, to research and quantify the value of new content opportunities, which you will then work with writers and the design team to help bring to life, winning the group more customers and driving additional sales.
• Assist in the technical, content and SEO planning for brand new websites and websites they have acquired as part of their corporate acquisitions strategy.
• Working with internal and external teams to brief and achieve offsite signals with the goal of improving SEO authority and trust.
• To promote internally SEO initiatives and to share the results of work e.g. how many links were built, how much more traffic was created or what was learned.
• To represent internally SEO across teams, answering questions and supporting where necessary projects or tasks.
Skills and Experience
•Degree level education or equivalent experience.
•Experience in a search marketing specific role.
•Understanding of web programming languages/technologies including HTML.
•Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
•Proven track record providing ROI and achieving targets in a competitive market.
•Strong writing skills and ability to produce high quality reports.
•Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external customers.
•Proven record in working as part of a team and as an individual.
•Familiarity with wider marketing disciplines and how they impact organic search.
•Project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
•Proven track record of working to deadlines.
•Proven time management skills.
•Clear passion for digital marketing.
An inclusive, anti-racist and equal opportunity employer that values diversity. They respect and
embrace differences in gender identity, race, ethnic origin, sexual expression and orientation,
religion and faith, age, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, social background, education and
way of thinking. We’re a place where you can be you.
Remote 60% & Central London 40%